Chocolate-dipped pretzels can be found in local grocery stores, candy stores and are really easy to create at home. Not only are these pretzels yummy, and in moderation can be a healthy snack. Join us in creating this spicy snack.
Quality dark chocolate has quite a few health benefits with high amounts of cocoa, and high antioxidants. Coconut oil can help your body burn body fat by increasing your MTC count. Pretzels indulged in moderation add a nice crunch.
This delightful snack can help cure many cravings as it is sweet, spicy, and salty!
Habanero Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Mixing bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Baking sheet
- 6 oz Dark Chocolate Chips Melted
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil Melted
- 1 pinch Sonoran Spice Habanero Powder
- 20 Pretzels
- Mix together melted chocolate chips, coconut oil, and habanero powder until it is well combined.6 oz Dark Chocolate Chips, 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, 1 pinch Sonoran Spice Habanero Powder
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip each pretzel into the chocolate mixture. Place chocolate-covered pretzel in a single layer on the baking sheet.20 Pretzels
- Set chocolate-covered pretzels to the side to sit for 30 minutes.
Did you enjoy creating this recipe? Let us know how yours turned out!
Buy Sonoran Spice Habanero Powder
Not sure of how to add spicy peppers into your meals? Check out the Sonoran Spice Blog, we have recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Too Spicy, is your mouth burning from the heat? Don’t fear there is a way to combat the extra spicy burn of hot peppers