Pizza is THE meal to add an extra bit of spice. Forget your red pepper flakes, because ghost pepper flakes are even better. Sprinkle it right into the sauce and use any toppings you’d like!
- 2 pieces Naan Bread or cooked pizza dough
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 10 slices Pepperoni
- Red Onion Slices
- Grape Tomatoes halved
- Feta Cheese
- Sonoran Spice Ghost Pepper Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread marinara sauce onto each piece of bread.
- Sprinkle ghost pepper powder on top of sauce then add cheese, pepperoni, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until it reaches your desired crispiness. Remove from oven and add feta and chopped parsley.
Calories: 1243kcal | Carbohydrates: 134g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 4032mg | Potassium: 952mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1818IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 755mg | Iron: 3mg