Texas Toast Pizzas with Habanero Flakes
This super easy appetizer is a go-to for any event. Using only a handful of ingredients you can create delicious mini pizzas that everyone will love. For the hot and spicy enthusiasts, sprinkle a little habanero flakes on top for an extra kick!
- 6 pieces Garlic Texas Toast frozen
- 2 cups Colby Jack Cheese shredded
- 1 cup Mini Pepperonis
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Habanero Flakes for sprinkling
- Bake toast according to package directions.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese onto the top of each piece, then add pepperoni and seasonings.
- Place back in the oven for a minute then broil on low watching carefully until cheese is bubbly.
Calories: 1045kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 63g | Fat: 85g | Saturated Fat: 53g | Cholesterol: 251mg | Sodium: 1595mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2624IU | Calcium: 1840mg | Iron: 3mg