Spicy Tenders with Ghost Pepper Flakes
For the perfect, shareable appetizer that packs the heat, try these chicken tenders that are seasoned with paprika, garlic powder and ghost pepper. Serve with a side of ranch dressing to cool down each bite.
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Sonoran Spice Ghost Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a shallow dish or bake ware, combine flour, breadcrumbs, paprika, ghost pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine egg and hot sauce. Dip each piece of chicken in your hot sauce mixture then the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it into the chicken.
- Place each piece on the baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes then flip them over.
- Make sure they are no longer pink inside. Sprinkle with additional ghost pepper flakes if desired and serve with ranch.
Calories: 1143kcal | Carbohydrates: 110g | Protein: 120g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 454mg | Sodium: 2692mg | Potassium: 2010mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1359IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 10mg