These baked Spicy Tenders with Ghost Pepper Flakes have become a family favorite. Perfect as an appetizer or game day snack for those that love spicy food, Ghost Pepper Flakes add major heat, with 1,041,427 SHU! Be sure to warn those those that might give them a try and have a side of ranch or bleu cheese dressing handy.
Spicy Tenders with Ghost Pepper Flakes
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Sonoran Spice Ghost Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a shallow dish or bake ware, combine flour, breadcrumbs, paprika, ghost pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine egg and hot sauce. Dip each piece of chicken in your hot sauce mixture then the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it into the chicken.
- Place each piece on the baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes then flip them over.
- Make sure they are no longer pink inside. Sprinkle with additional ghost pepper flakes if desired and serve with ranch.