Who doesn’t like a good bowl of chunky, nutritious soup? Minestrone is an Italian tomato soup with lots of vegetables, beans, and pasta. We also spiced our soup up with some Sonoran Spice’s amazing Jalapeno Powder. There is always the option to omit some of the ingredients and add your favorite vegetables in your own minestrone creation. This hearty minestrone soup is great for cold winter days when you’re craving something warm. Serve with some toasted baguettes and chow down! The baguettes are a great way to offset the broth with a nice crunch. The two textures compliments each other so well, we recommend serving these toasts with any soup recipe, as it will give the same great effect.
- 50 gr Carrots
- 50 gr Courgettes
- 50 gr Aubergine
- 50 gr Cherry Tomatoes
- 50 gr Red Cabbage
- 50 gr Green Peas
- 20 gr Spring Onions
- Parsley Stalks
- 50 gr Red Kidney Beans cooked
- 50 gr Red Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 100 gr Canned Chopped Tomatoes
- 100 gr Pasta
- 1.5 L Vegetable Stock
- 2 tsp Jalapeno Powder
- Fresh Rosemary
- Finely chop all the vegetables into about 1 cm pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to a soup pot, except the pasta, and turn on high heat.
- As soon as it starts boiling, lower the heat and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Now add the pasta and cook until it’s ready. Serve with some bread and enjoy!