Have you heard of Irish Nachos before? I recently tried these delicious Irish Nachos at a local pub and wanted to try them out myself. They are an amazing brunch meal! Not to mention easy to create.
These Irish Nachos take less than 30 minutes to make! They’re stacked with spicy waffle fries, fried eggs, chives, and red peppers. You can try adding bacon or ground sausage for additional protein. But, something was missing, our Sonoran Spice Habanero Powder!
Habaneros have a heat rating ranging from 100,000 to 500,000 Scoville Heat Units (SHU). The SHU is a pepper scale that will rate how hot the capsaicin in peppers is. This system has been used for over 100 years! Capsaicin within the peppers can help boost your metabolism.
If your Irish Nachos are too spicy try drizzling it with ranch. The dairy bind to the capsaicin in the Habanero Pepper Powder, this will help to tame the heat! If you wanna take the heat up a notch try making your own spicy ranch dip.
Sonoran Spice Spicy Irish Nachos
- 22 oz french fries frozen waffle fries 22 oz bag
- 2 tsp Sonoran Spice habanero pepper powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 chives diced
- ½ red pepper cubed
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Bake fries according to package directions. About halfway through cooking time season fries with habanero powder, salt, and pepper.
- Remove from oven and add to plate, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- In a frying pan, fry eggs until egg white is completely cooked through. Season with pepper.
- Add eggs to fries. Top with red peppers, chives, and feta cheese. Serve warm and crispy.
Try creating these Irish Nachos for your next brunch, let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
Searching for ways to add spicy peppers into your meals? Visit the Sonoran Spice Blog for breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes.
Try creating these Habanero Chocolate Covered Pretzels