Creamy, cheesy, chipotle chili queso dip! This dip is on my top 5 game day snack recommendations. Not to mention easy to make.
When planning a get-together I always do my best for my guest to feel happy and comfortable. Queso dip is an easy way to do just that! I love that I can whip this snack up with one pan, yep you read that right, one pan!
Now this queso is more on the mild side with added Sonoran Spice Chipotle Powder, made with smoke-dried jalapeño peppers. There are many health properties in jalapeno peppers, such as vitamins A, B6, C, and K. Were not saying this dish is healthy but it is going to be a hit!
Now, what is it about dips that make a party? It’s something that friends can share, talk about (in this case rave about) and enjoy. Serve with tortilla chips, warm bread, or for those looking for a bit more balance try celery sticks.
Chili Queso Dip with Chipotle Powder
- 1 Can Chili 14.7 oz
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese 8 oz
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Sonoran Spice Chipotle Powder
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- In a skillet over medium heat, add chili and cream cheese.1 Can Chili, 1 Package of Cream Cheese
- Stir until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
- Next, stir in salsa, shredded cheese and chipotle powder. Continue to cook until bubbling.1/4 cup Salsa, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, 1 tsp Sonoran Spice Chipotle Powder
- Serve warm with tortilla chips!1 bag tortilla chips
Did you enjoy creating the Chili Queso Dip with Chipotle Powder? Let us know in the comments.
Do you want to use more hot peppers in your daily meals but not sure how? Visit the Sonoran Spice Blog for other spicy snacks, lunch, or dinner recipes. Oh and don’t forget to add the desserts!