Turmeric Hummus with Turmeric Powder
With the health benefits of turmeric, it’s a no-brainer to add it to your hummus recipe. It offers a vibrant color and a savory twist to an otherwise original appetizer. Serve with fresh carrots, celery and chips.
- 2 cloves Garlic roughly chopped
- 1 can 15.5 oz Chickpeas or Garbanzo Beans drained
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 tsp Sonoran Spice Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- Add all ingredients to a food
processor and continue to pulse until mixture becomes creamy.
- Serve with carrots, celery and chips or pita.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 2338mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 2mg