This jalapeno potato salad recipe will knock your socks off. Potato salad is easily one of the most popular side dishes wherever you go. Whether you’re at a party, a BBQ, or at a restaurant, potato salad is most likely going to be an option. Everybody has their own way of making it, and whether you like yours with mustard, mayo, pickles, onions, or whatever else people enhance their recipe, we can all agree on some nice, spicy jalapeno pepper flakes.
Potato salad can get pretty bland and boring, depending on who makes it, but we’ve kicked it back into gear. You can choose how spicy you want your jalapeno potato salad to be by adding Sonoran Spice Jalapeno Flakes. Jalapeno is a fairly mild pepper with around 5,000 Scoville Heat Units. If you want to make it even spicier try adding some Sonoran Spice Serrano Pepper Flakes or if you just love crazy heat, try it with the world’s hottest pepper with our Carolina Reaper Flakes.
We love to garnish our dishes with fresh parsley as well as our pepper flakes, just to give it a hint of freshness to offset the heaviness of the potatoes and mayo. Potato salad goes well with pretty much any entree you can think of! Steak, chicken, shrimp, and everything in between. Sprinkle on some of our quality Jalapeno Flakes, and bring this boring side dish back to life!
Spicy Potato Salad
- 2 cups Potatoes boiled
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Sonoran Spice Jalapeno Flakes
- 1/2 Red Onion finely sliced
- Fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes into bite- sized piece.2 cups Potatoes
- Boil potatoes until they are tender. Remove from heat and drain.
- Allow potatoes to cool.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, serve, and enjoy!2 tbsp Mayonnaise, 2 tsp Sonoran Spice Jalapeno Flakes, 1/2 Red Onion, Fresh Parsley, 1 tsp Lemon Juice, 1 tsp Paprika, Salt and Pepper