Mediterranean Hummus Plate
Feeling like hummus could use a little more flavor? Why not add some ghost pepper flakes to the mix? Each bite is filled with a creamy and spicy flavor perfect to go along with kalamata olives and crispy pita bread.
Servings 4 people
- 2 cloves Garlic roughly chopped
- 1 can Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans drained
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil for Drizzle Extra Virgin
- Sonoran Spice Ghost Pepper Flakes
- Kalamata and Green Olives
- Feta Cheese
- Grape Tomatoes halved
- Pita Chips
- Add garlic to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Next add chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice
salt and paprika. Pulse until creamy then add to a plate.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle Ghost Pepper on top. Serve with olives, feta, dill, tomatoes and pita chips.
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 584mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 62IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg