Chili Queso Dip with Chipotle Powder
Just add your ingredients to a warm skillet, stir and serve! This chili queso dip is a perfect combination of cheese, chili, salsa and chipotle that makes a great dip for tortilla chips, fresh baked bread or veggies.
- 1 Can Chili 14.7 oz
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese 8 oz
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Sonoran Spice Chipotle Powder
- In a skillet over medium heat, add chili and cream cheese.
- Stir until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
- Next, stir in salsa, shredded cheese and chipotle powder. Continue to cook until bubbling.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips!
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 1197mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2037IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 834mg | Iron: 1mg