Forget about take-out! This new Spicy Cauliflower Stir Fry recipe is going to be the only food you crave once you try it. Seasoned with Sonoran Spice’s Cayenne Pepper Powder, it makes for a great meal with intense flavor. It’s also packed with just enough heat to keep you coming back for more! Freshly chopped green onions complement the heaviness of the cauliflower, along with sesame seeds to give it a classic taste and fragrance. This dish is perfect for anybody who loves Asian food and wants to add more spice in their life! If you’re not a fan of vegan stir fry, you can always substitute the cauliflower for the meat of your choice. Give it a zesty kick with a dash of lime or lemon juice, and enjoy!
Cauliflower Stir Fry
- 200 g Cauliflower
- 1/2 Onion Finely sliced
- 1 Chili Pepper Finely chopped
- Green Onion Fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- Sesame Seeds To taste
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper Powder
- 50 g White Rice
- Season the cauliflower with the oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and the cayenne powder.
- In a hot pan, with a bit of oil, start cooking the sliced onions and the cauliflower.
- After 5 minutes you can add the fresh onion, the chili pepper, and the soy sauce.
- Cook for another 3 minutes and set aside.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, chopped fresh onion and a bit more of the cayenne powder if you like it really spicy. Enjoy!
Are you looking for other spicy meals? Visit the Sonoran Spice Blog, we have recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.