Do you have a favorite Spicy Chicken Sandwich, one that you turn to every time you go out? Next time turn to your kitchen, this Fried Chicken Sandwich is off the charts. We have created a hot and juicy Carolina Reaper Fried Chicken Sandwich, not for the faint of heart! Using the hottest pepper in the world, with an average Scoville Heat Unit (SHU) rating of 1,641,000, a pinch is all the heat you’ll need! Topped with fresh slices of tomato, lettuce, and red onion to help add the right amount of crunch. The Spicy Ranch is perfect for this sandwich, with a dash of Sonoran Spice Carolina Reaper Powder, the dairy attaches itself to the capsaicin oil found in chile peppers to reduce the heat, and a side of fries is a meal any pepper head would love!
Carolina Reaper Fried Chicken Sandwich with Spicy Ranch
- 3 bowls, 1 non-stick frying pan
- 2 Chicken thighs Boneless and skinless
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 pinch Sonoran Spice Carolina Reaper Powder
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 2 Burger Buns
- 1 bag Frozen Fries
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Red Onion Sliced
- 1 Tomato Sliced
- Begin Baking fries per instructions on bag
Carolina Reaper Fried Chicken
- Lay chicken thighs on a clean surface and cut to burger bun size. Mix the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika powder, coriander powder, and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle over chicken on both sides and let sit in the fridge until needed.
- Add flour and beaten egg to different bowls. Season flour with pinch of salt and Sonoran Spice Carolina Reaper powder, give a quick mix.
- Preheat oil in a pan. Take out chicken thighs from the fridge. Coat chicken in flour mixture on both sides, tab to remove excess flour then dip in the egg until well coated, add chicken back to flour and remove the excess. Deep fry chicken for about 4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Make spicy ranch by mixing the ranch dressing and a pinch of Sonoran Spice Carolina Reaper Powder together.
- Assemble the sandwich by spreading the bottom buns with 1 tbsp of spicy ranch dressing, topped with fried chicken, onion, tomato, lettuce, and top bun. Enjoy with fries!
Buy Sonoran Spice Carolina Reaper Powder
Do you love spicy food but are not sure of how to incorporate your favorite, extra hot peppers, powder, and flakes? Visit the Sonoran Spice Blog where we update recipes, share information about your favorite peppers, and knowledge on how spices get their heat. Sonoran Spice Blog
Did you enjoy Sonoran Spice Carolina Reaper Powder? Ready to take on something more intense? Take the Sonoran Spice Carolina Reaper Challenge! imply purchase any size of our Carolina Reaper Peppers for starting at only $7.95. Submit a video of yourself opening the package and eating one of the peppers without drinking or eating anything else for 2 minutes. Check out the rules and how to enter the Sonoran Spice Carolina Reaper Challenge!